If you have been charged with a drug offense it is critical that you receive proper professional representation as early as possible.
CQ Legal can help guide you through proceedings, ensure that you are treated fairly, and that you receive the best possible outcome.
Regardless of how severe the charge is, or if you know you have not committed an offense, but have been charged, contact us as soon as possible.
You could be charged with one or several of the many possible charges relating to illegal drugs, some of these are;
- Possession of illegal drugs
- Supplying illegal drugs
- Trafficking illegal drugs
- Cultivating or producing illegal drugs
- Publishing or possessing a recipe for the production of illegal drugs
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Permitting a place to be used for a drug offense
- Drug Labs (clan labs)
- Drug driving
Penalties for drug offenses can vary depending on the type and quantity of drugs involved.All drug offenses are extremely serious and may involve heavy fines or a prison term.
At your earliest opportunity you need legal representation.
CQ Legal have experienced criminal law solicitors ready to assist you with a drug offense.